August 1st, 2006


(no subject)

I have a question. I want to raise money for my transition, but I technically can't work, so I figured I would start in the work study program. Is it possible to do without the government (i.e. WIC/TANF/other), taking benefits at home?

I'm sorry if that doesn't make much sense.